1.02.2009

2009. Yay.

It was a pretty relaxing holiday at the end of '08 and beginning '09. Lazy is another good word for use here...

Met some new people via old friends for New Years. All were surprisingly cool since I was feeling a little antisocial before the night began. Does anyone else feel like you're proving you're not a weirdo when meeting new people? That was the first night the thought ran through my mind when driving two of them to dinner. I had to try extra hard since the car smells like sulfur, almost running over a pedestrian and driving on a one way street all in that one trip to the restaurant.

Meh.

In 2009, I've set a goal for myself. It's a fairly high goal, and I'm currently 70% or less sure on how to achieve it. Win the state championship for racquetball. Like I said, it's a high goal, but I feel like I have enough talent to compete.

L.A. Fitness has a small tournament coming up next week that I'll be entering. Should be a good indication on how much improvement I'll need.





- Games I'm playing now: PS3 - LittleBigPlanet and Crash Commando / 360 - GH World Tour and World at War

- Movie recommendation: In Brugues

No comments:

What's Mellow doing?