1.26.2009

Yikes!

It's been over 20 days since my last post. Crazy.

I had my second 360 die this past week. That's nothing compared to some other people I know. Eight times? I'm not sure if I'd be that patient.

Having that die, I realized I should probably evenly distribute the games between PS3 and 360. But...but those achievements! Seriously, Microsoft totally knew what they were doing when implementing that simple idea.

In other worlds, my wife and I are about to take part in Buckhead Church's version of Greek week. Since we are married, we'll be going to this event on Friday night to mingle with other married couples and find a "group" for a weekly or biweekly Bible study.

I'm not sold on this event. Seems a little too hectic and stressful. When you hear stories of past events with people trying to have a conversation and one person's eyes are darting around the room searching for someone else to talk to, that seems disheartening.

Should I go in wearing a shirt with my likes on the front and dislikes on the back?

Likes: Games, Movies, Trivia nights with friends, Racquetball
Dislikes: Babies, Hippies, Global Warming lie

Would that work? Now that I read over what I wrote, I may just do that.

No comments:

What's Mellow doing?