10.10.2008

In a week where one is shat upon twice...


Yep. Twice. Both are mysterious. Saturday at the USC game, I look down at my new jacket's sleeve and see mushed poo with a little on my palm. Yuck. Not sure where it came from. Then, two nights ago. Something smelled of rotten stanky fish. Just thinking about it makes me want to vom a little in my mouth. Ugh. Nor, did I see from whence this came.

Mystery poo. Is there anything worse?

It turned out to be a decent week though. Upon arriving back to the office on Monday, I was greeted with my new Mac. 'Tis the sweetness. No random crashes. No spinning beach balls of death...

The LBP beta has been fun, and it's a shame it ends on Sunday afternoon. A buddy of mine got on last night and we came to the conclusion the beta's a little broken. On my end, he was doing some weird actions. It wasn't making any sense. He'd walk to the left and begin thrusting the air. Or, he'd just hang from a tree while I was trying to find access to an upper portion of the level. Apparently he saw me doing the same thing as he was trying to get access to the upper portion as well. Weird.

There's a user created level based on Ninja Warrior, which has been my favorite to mess around with. It's challenging.

Penny Arcade discussed a cooperative level with a blimp, and I couldn't find it. Sounded like fun. Hopefully I find it before it ends.

But, I have the World at War beta to look forward to beginning tonight!

Well, not tonight. It's not game night. I hope Baby Mama is decent. That's the movie we received from the BallBuster queue. If not, we'll do the usual and drive right to BBuster for an exchange.

Why am I rambling? Prolly because I'm beat and waiting to go home.

ooooooo. The secret project is shaping up nicely! Shouldn't be too much longer!

No comments:

What's Mellow doing?