10.04.2008

Billy Mitchell!


No one knows who he is! I only know him from King of Kong. After you see that documentary, it's quite difficult to forget that guy. His name maybe, like I did, but not the man himself.

Some might say that the film portrayed him in a bad light to make it a pure good vs evil story. Nope. The guy actually has that personality.

Long story short, I met the guy. Cap'n and I sat on the plane just waitin' for stragglers to arrive. Lo and behold, I see a tall skinny guy with incredibly bad 80s hair with beard! OMG IT'S THAT GUY! I'm pointing and telling Mike who that guy is and the nice Jewish man [insert loves Arrested Development here] next to me was asking who he was since I was geeking out.

Couldn't remember his name, so I proceeded to tell the entire movie. No one knows the guy, but he walks and talks like the world is bowing before him.

As he passes, I wink (not in a gay way but like in a, "Hey. I know you man. You're that guy" way) and then thrust my hand to his for the handshake.

What an awesome way to start the trip.

No comments:

What's Mellow doing?