10.02.2008

I think I fingered it out.


Sorry, I meant figured. Maybe you're wondering why Harmonix included So Watcha Want. Most likely you're not, but flow with me here.

It's there for your wife or girlfriend to sing. I'm minding my own business in the kitchen as my wife fires up the 360. After the afterburners calm down to a slight roar, she's in the Rock Band 2 menu choosing our Band World Tour. Beastie Boys is one of the songs on the playlist. She starts rapping. Now, you may not know my wife. Quiet, collected, calm and QUIET are some words to describe her.

If I get a chance, I hope to post a video of it sometime. Now that she'll read this, she'll make sure it's a song she never does again.

Hopefully I'll catch it soon. It's the funniest cutest thing I've seen her do.

New subject!

I'm heading out to L.A. tomorrow for the weekend with Cap'n. Supposed to be a business trip, but I'm only there for photography/video during the tailgate party at the USC game. Terrible, I know. Should be fun. We're hoping to get there in time for Leno's taping tomorrow.

No comments:

What's Mellow doing?