9.27.2008

Mega Man 9 is Redonkulous!!!

Its not available on XBLA yet, so I downloaded the demo on the PS3. At first, I thought Mega Man 9 was a stupid idea. Well, I say, "at first" and I still believe it's a stupid idea. I like some retro games. A few weeks ago, I found myself playing through Blackthorne on my DS...

Off the track for a bit. It's funny. As I played through Blackthorne, I arrived at a certain part of the game where I couldn't progress. It hit me like a ton of bricks. When I was 10 or so, I was stumped at the exact same point...

Anyway. Back to MM9. The demo is the hardest level in the game apparently. It's called Concrete Man. Wonder if they meant to do that...

Not sure if I'll buy the full game. I don't see myself spending my allotted game time on retro games. If it was available for the PSP though...

No comments:

What's Mellow doing?